Nature has been a life-giving source to human beings since beginning-less times, and yet, we have abused her and become increasingly disconnected from her wisdom, medicine and beauty. When we learn to come into right relationship with Nature and the elements – earth, water, fire, air and space – we are stepping onto a powerful path of personal as well as collective healing and nondual awakening.
Drawing from the practical wisdom of various shamanic traditions, Indo-Tibetan meditation practices and modern Western somatic approaches to repair trauma, Annette invites us to take our rightful seat and assist in mending the great divide that keeps re-creating needless suffering within and outside of ourselves.
During our week together, we will immerse ourselves in…
• connecting with Nature on the level of form, energy and non-dual wisdom aspects
• identifying which of the elements offers us individually the right medicine to return to balance
• cutting through the mind’s discursive chatter and finding refuge in our True Being
• reclaiming the natural rhythms and intelligence of our Heart and Body
• feeding the Sacred and our intrinsic connection with all of life in ceremonies
• creating community that nourishes, holds and heals
• and daily yoga and conscious movement practices
During our free time we will enjoy Blue Spirit’s white-sanded beach, swim in the Ocean or saltwater pool, unwind in the pristine presence of surrounding nature and nourish our bodies with gourmet vegetarian cuisine. This retreat is open for beginning as well as seasoned meditators, yogis and anyone with a deep interest in living in wakeful, embodied connection.
SAMPLE RETREAT DAY
7:00 – 8:15 Yoga / Conscious Movement Practice
8:00 – 9:00 Breakfast Buffet
9:30 – 12:30 Group Session
12:30 – 1:30 Lunch Buffet
FREE TIME to rest, journal, swim, walk on the beach, learn surfing or receive individual body-work (optional)
6:00-7:15 Dinner Buffet
7:15-8:45 Group Session