Nature has been a life-giving source to human beings since beginning-less times, and yet, we have abused her and become increasingly disconnected from her as a source of wisdom, healing and beauty. When we learn to come into right relationship with Nature and the elements – earth, water, fire, air and space – we are stepping onto a powerful path of personal as well as collective healing and non-dual awakening.
Drawing from the wisdom of Indo-Tibetan meditation traditions, ancient shamanic and yogic practices as well as modern Western somatic approaches to trauma, Annette invites us to take our rightful seat and assist in mending the great divide that keeps re-creating needless suffering within and without.
During our week together, we will immerse ourselves in…
* connecting with Nature on the level of form, energy and non-dual wisdom aspects
* identifying which of the elements offers us individually the right medicine to return to balance
* cutting through the negative mind’s chatter and relax into our True Being
* reclaiming the natural rhythm and intelligence of our Body
* feeding the Sacred and our intrinsic connection with all of Life in ceremony
* creating community that nourishes, holds and heals
* and daily yoga / conscious movement practices
During our free time we will enjoy Blue Spirit’s white-sanded beach, swim in the Ocean or saltwater pool, unwind in the pristine presence of surrounding nature and nourish our bodies with gourmet vegetarian cuisine. This retreat is open for beginning as well as seasoned meditators, yogis and anyone with a deep interest in living in wakeful and embodied connection.
SAMPLE RETREAT DAY
7:00 – 8:15 Yoga / Conscious Movement Practice
8:00 – 9:00 Breakfast Buffet
9:30 – 12:30 Group Session
12:30 – 1:30 Lunch Buffet
Free time to integrate, journal, swim, walk on the beach, surf or book (optional) body-work/massage treatments
6:00 – 7:15 Dinner Buffet
7:15 – 8:45 Group Session
RETREAT PACKAGE RATES
Retreat package rates depend on the choice of accommodation & include all taxes, tuition, your 7-night stay and 3 daily buffet style meals. Blue Spirit’s cuisine offers a great variety of gourmet ovo-lacto vegetarian and vegan dishes – plus fish is being served three times during your stay. Food allergies can be accommodated.