Wellbeing is at the heart of Blue Spirit’s core values and caring for our guests and staff as well. With this in mind, social distancing measures are embedded in all services for guest protection, including appropriate spacing during check-in, in dining, buffet line, café and classroom areas. Our singular goal is to provide guests and employees with the confidence and assurance that their health and safety is our first priority.
- We encourage single occupancy, except for couples or known friend or family member.
- Blue Spirit requires that each guest either shows a negative Covid test (no older than 72 hours) or gets tested upon arrival.
- We offer online and contactless check-in. If you do the check-in traditionally after arrival we have appropriate spacing in the check-in hall. Our receptionists are separated with a protective glass barrier. For contactless service, during your stay, you can use our intranet for information about our offered service, general questions and information, our helpful receptionists are also available via online chat. You receive your login information 72-hour prior arrival date.
- Your luggage is sanitized before loading it to your shuttle or private taxi from the airport and for your convenience, upon arrival our helpful staff will assist in carrying to main lobby and place it in your room after registration.
- All guests are asked to not leave Blue Spirit’s premises or Blue Spirit beach during their stay, in order to minimize the contacts with the outside community where the likelihood of contracting Covid is greater. This way we can assure that all of our guests and staff are creating and maintaining a ’safe Covid bubble’.
- Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for dining – including glass barrier at buffet line to allow staff server with mask and glove to plate food choices.
- Social distancing guidance in public areas along with dining service and group classrooms. In the dining hall, a fixed placement of tables and the number of chairs for each table ensures the proper distance and spacing.
- Prominent placement of hand sanitizer stations throughout public and employee areas.
- Additional hand-wash stations have been installed in the reception hall and before entering the classrooms.
- Blue Spirit requires the wearing of face masks in all public and common areas on the premises.. If you present a health condition as asthma, please present your medical certication upon arrival to provide a special attention.
- All service staff will wear protective masks and other equipment.
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as guest rooms, dining area, common spaces, classrooms, restrooms, etc.
- Daily temperature check-ups of all staff, including therapists, prior to working.
- Full staff trainings for hygiene and cleanliness.
- We recommend to bring your own yoga mat & yoga blanket. If you use our mats your spot and mat will be marked with your name and only you will use that mat and probs during your stay.
- Our Longevity Center offers specialized immune booster programs for your stay, if desired.
- No commuters or temporary outside visitors will be allowed on premises to assure a safe and hermetic environment.
- Shuttle and taxi services capacity, back and forth to the airport is reduced to guarantee social distancing among passengers. Private taxis are available. All vehicles are sanitized before and after use.
Evolving new policies are under consideration based upon guidance and information shared by various health organizations such as WHO, CDC, local authorities, etc. We will have everything at Blue Spirit that one should need – including the beach and natural environment to assure a restful, replenishing and healthy stay with us.
***NEWS: As of January 26th, all travelers returning to the US need to show they have a Negative COVID TEST (within 3 days of arrival) before re-entering the US. To make this process really smooth, Blue Spirit is now offering to all guests an easy onsite COVID test on Wednesday of each week – with results within 2 days – thus prior to flights back on Saturday. This is being done in close collaboration with local CR medical services, so that you can rest assure that you are meeting all the requirements for your travel back home. We are expecting the cost to be around US$140.-
For any other travel requirements that may apply to you, please do not forget to check the official site of the Costa Rican Tourism Board here.
Please feel free to contact us via [email protected] for questions.